Combination Secondary Glazing is ideal for copying an existing Combination Window
Here at Shaws we can combine Lift Out and Hinged units in a variety of different configurations, which are divided by a dedicated transom / mullion. These combined secondary glazing units can therefore be made up within one outer frame.
These units are designed to save on fitting time and giving slimmer sight-lines, making it quick and easy to align the secondary glazing with the prime window.
Features and Benefits
• Can be specified for commercial or domestic applications. (Luxury Subframe being most suited to residential applications due to its aesthetic appeal.)
• Busy areas where traffic noise is a nuisance – even where double glazing is already fitted.
• Ideal for use in Listed Buildings, heritage / conservation areas and period properties.
• As a cost effective alternative to replacing your existing single glazed windows.
• Leasehold properties, where changing the existing windows may be uneconomical.
• Any property where you are unable to modify the existing external windows.
• Any window that needs insulation, noise reduction and / or draught reduction.